Becoming a CustomerPricing and Billing
Review Payment methods
LinkInSMS provides the ability to send rich communications to any smartphone in the world using the universally available SMS messaging channel.
A Free Trial is available for 30 days allowing the use of $5.00 USD usage. After the trial, several billing methods are provided to the customer to meet their corporate requirements.
LinkInSMS Message Pricing
$0.06 USD for USA and Canada recipients for
- each 140 character message
- an automatically created embedded link that points to a web page of up to 16MB
If you do a ‘two-way’ SMS, the reply is free.
There is no charge if the message is not successfully sent.
International messaging is available, such as messages sent to recipients outside of the USA and Canada. The international rates are shown in the detailed reports provided to you during the free trial.
A dedicated Sender ID is available for USA and Canadian customers.
- Dedicated USA Longcode with requested area code $8.00 USD per month
- Dedicated USA Longcode with TollFree area code $19.00 USD per month
- Other country Longcodes quoted upon request
International recipients can be presented with a Sender ID that is set in the Customer’s account profile.
Become a Customer
There are several easy methods for payment
Your LinkInSMS account is enabled and ready to use with all its features, just as it was during the Free Trial.
To use the LinkInSMS service beyond the trial, choose how you would like to pay for usage by one of the following options:
- Add or top up credit: Login to LinkInSms.com, go to MyDetails-> Add Credit to top up your account with a Debit Card, Credit Card or PayPal account, using the secure PayPal link.
- Post-paid option (ie to receive a monthly invoice in arrears), email us at email@example.com with a purchase order
- Prepay via invoice: Request an invoice for a prepayment amount by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no recurring monthly fee and no compulsory long-term contract.